The Travaux de L`Institut de Speologie "Emile Racovitza" is an interdisciplinary, peer-reviewed journal issued annually since 1962. The journal is a key publication for the research of the subterranean domain and of biodiversity of karst. Initially published under the direction of Constantin Motas, the journal continued the direction established by Emil Racovita for the old series published under the Romanian title "Lucrarile Institutului de Speologie din Cluj". The "Travaux" new series publishes original papers in the fields of biospeleology, soil biology of karst areas and physical speleology.
This journal does not charge APCs or submission charges.
Licence information CC BY-NC-ND.
Travaux de L`Institut de Speologie "Emile Racovitza" is an open access journal. Users have the right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of articles, except for commercial purposes and complying with the Law of Copyright: correct quotation of the publishing house, of the publication and of the authors.
Travaux de L`Institut de Speologie "Emile Racovitza" is indexed in data bases of ISI Thomson Master Journal List, Zoological Records (inclusiv in ZR Plus), GeoRef, DOAJ. Travaux de L`Institut de Speologie "Emile Racovitza" is included in the following international catalogues: CSA, Dedalus și Natural Sciences.
The Romanian Academy Publishing House has placed at the authors disposal the papers as pdfs. In order to consult the archive of our publication, please contact the Romanian Academy Publishing House www.ear.ro
All rights reserved © Romanian Academy Publishing House
The review Travaux de L`Institut de Spéologie "Emile Racovitza" is issued once per year.
The review is available by order at:
- Editura Academiei Romane, Calea 13 Septembrie nr. 13, sector 5, 050711, București, Romania, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Orion Press Impex 2000 S.R.L., P.O. Box 77-19, sector 3, București, Romania; e-mail: email@example.com
- S.C. MANPRESS DISTRIBUTION S.R.L., Piața Presei Libere nr. 1, corp B, etaj 3, Cam. 301–302, sector 1, București; Tel/Fax. 4021-3146339, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, www.manpress.ro
- From U.S.A. - www.amazon.com
- From France - www.maremagnum.com